I thought that I would research a diet that is conducive to massive brain cramming. On the one hand, the Franklin Institute has a sensible and reasonably anticipated healty diet. On the other hand, Popular Science advocates a more logical diet–coffee and cigarettes. I prefer the latter by day with cold beer by night!
Get Posts by Email:
GOOGLE ALERTS MAY BE DEAD, AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW IT
Google Alerts have become a critical part of my business from brand monitoring to topic monitoring, but it may be going away. 8 Google Alerts alternatives.
Services I Use Regularly
- Audible to read on the run* - Receive 1/2 off the first 3 months
- Buffer schedules social media apps based on response times.
- HootSuite to manage multiple social accounts* 30 day pro trial)
- Build your Twitter account with ManageFlitter
Links I Like
- These Brand Successes Will Give You Faith In Social Media
From Facebook to Snapchat.
- We're Going Google...
- App Press: The Mobile App Designer for Designers
- How to Get More Likes on Your Facebook Page
- 10 Creative and Inspiring Video Infographics - Speckyboy Design Magazine
- How To Devise Your SEO Strategy The Easy Way - With a Planning Template
- 5 Proven Social Media Call-to-Action Tips [Research]
- How to Write a High-Quality eBook in 30 Days | Copyblogger
- What Does a Social Media Strategy Look Like?
One of the best articles on creating a social media strategy plan document that I have seen.
- 6 Ways to Increase the Marketing Effectiveness of your Facebook Page - Infographic